As part of the development team, you will be responsible for the development and automated testing of the market-leading Portfolio Manager (FPM) investment management software. The role requires strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of the product from a functional and technical perspective. The development team operates in an agile framework with a strong team culture.
- Must be self-starter, possess strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Must have completed higher education and preferably a university degree. We are looking for candidates with a background in computer science or mathematics/finance.
- Must have an interest and aptitude for financial markets.
- Experience on business critical systems that require precision coding and automated testing is a plus
- Must be able to handle own workload, work under pressure, meet deadlines, etc. And know when to ask for help.
- Contribute positively to the team – we are looking for a delivery oriented individual with a positive attitude (supported by quality delivery)
- Know the concepts of Agile / SCRUM / sprint
- C#.NET – very good skills required
- MS SQL – very good skills required
- Also useful: Winforms, DEVExpress controls, Resharper, SVN Source repository, multi-developer/multi-branch environment, Fitnesse, nUnit
Find out more/Apply to this position