ASP C#. NET software development specialist
The main responsibilities will be to design and develop assigned projects and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
The main objective of this position is the development and updating of the group’s websites and web applications using
- C# (Programming in C#)
- NET MVC (ASP.NET MVC Web Application Development)
- Net Web API (Web Services with ASP.NET Web API)
- MS SQL Server (Creating and querying databases in MS SQL Server)
The site has integration with third-party software and databases
Developers are expected to:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into working applications
- Design, create and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Conduct quality assurance, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and design solutions to these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- To interact with the end user
- Document all developments and modifications, create quality design documents to illustrate the operation of the system/project or improvement
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software development
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Dream Hotels and Resorts has been making dreams come true for 26 years. Our diverse and passionate team creates magical vacations and experiences for guests – we love what we do. We are looking for dynamic people with a passion for customer orientation to join our team.
A first class employer…
3 reasons to work for Dream
– We believe that the place where you work should not only be stimulating and stimulating, but also a place of learning. Mentoring, training and employee well-being are our top priorities.
– Hard work and excellent results deserve recognition. We value our employees and offer competitive salaries and a unique rewards and recognition program.
– Our leaders lead by example and apply an open-door policy. We value honesty, respect and constructive feedback.
Find out more/Apply to this position