Our client, who has developed a financial wellness and inclusion platform that gives employees quick access to already earned salaries, is looking for .Net software developers to join their team. The .Net developer will build software using the languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will build applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
.NET developer responsibilities include:
- Produce code using .NET languages (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Provide technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
In this role, you must be able to write working code with a sharp eye for spotting flaws. You must be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you. Your objective will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.Terms
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a .NET developer
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architecture patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of .NET languages (e.g. C#) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture/API styles (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Participate in needs analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Review, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Only selected candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us after 30 days, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.
Find out more/Apply to this position