Well-established manufacturing company is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer based in Richards Bay
- Grade 12 Higher Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as a developer in database design, web development and API.
- Proven software process discipline, including best practices in design, development, testing, and build/deployment, with the ability to fully close projects.
- Have a good knowledge of the latest technologies and development principles.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Solid understanding and expertise on cross-browser / functional / performance issues.
- Ability to adapt and work on varied assignments and multiple projects.
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager or technical manager. (advantageous)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of new HTML developments and mobile application developments.
- Strong business acumen, ability to quickly acquire the necessary content and business knowledge, support the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies
- Achieve business and technical objectives by developing mobile and web applications/solutions, including design, implementation, testing and support.
- Integration and support between new systems and legacy systems via API/Legacy methods is essential.
- Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for coding and
- Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
- Prepare and participate in code reviews as requested.
- Thoroughly document code and system changes. (GITLab/Redmine)
- Participate as a technical member of a development team
- Depending on the assignments, assume the roles of project or technical lead.
- Migration of data from legacy system to MYSQL/MSSQL databases.
- Support and implementation of MYSQL / MSSQL database system configuration.
- Assist in defining and implementing best practices in database design and architecture
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please email your CV to [Email Address Removed]
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within one (1) week of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful, but your CV will be retained in our database for any other suitable positions.
- A whole package
- Database design
- Web development
Desired work experience:
Find out more/Apply to this position